Practice Exam Volumes 1 & 2

I’ve been using the 2018 Schweser notes to study for the CFA L2 June 2019 exam. For subjects that have changed I’ll be referring to the online CFA e-book to learn new material from. Would it be worth buying the 2019 practice exam volumes though? I feel like I would be missing out on quite a bit of new info if I were to practice from the 2018 practice volumes which I already have from last year.

I’d be curious to hear people’s thoughts here as well. There were minor changes to the curriculum; but my main concern is around how much the item sets change.

I’d love to use both the 2018 and 2019 versions, but will be slightly disappointed if the 2019 version is almost identical to 2018.

This is my third time taking L2 and I’ve noticed that Schweser generally makes new exams for the volume 1 editions and volume 2 are recycled from previous years.

I would still recommend buying them. The practice exams are better preparation than just reading the notes.

You still have ways to go before practice exams! See how much time you have left over to do practice exams (including the ones that CFAI includes for free)!