Please also send me a copy: kimminjae@gmail.com

Could someone maile me a copy as well?? swatigupta90@gmail.com

Thanks!

Could someone please send me a copy? I would be really grateful

mjongue@gmail.com

Please help me with a copy too.

yoyuplm@gmail.com

I’d appreciate a copy too, samhouston1078@gmail.com

Sorry to add on to this long thread, but if someone could please forward it along to benb505@gmail.com, I would be very grateful!

Thank you so much to whatever kind person does this!

@ Factor

pls. send me a copy of the mocks at mygosall@gmail.com.Thanks

Hello Factor,

Can you please forward this to prax_bhatia@yahoo.co.in.

All the best!!

guys , please download from the below link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qdik11

All the best

greatly appreciated factor hedge!!

This is what i like about AF users. Always willing to help each other out!

Thanks Factor!:slight_smile:

Any chance factor or anyone else could please send a copy of the mocks to: dyzhd@yahoo.ca as well? Thanks so much!

thanks a lot factor hedge .

Would somebody be kind enough to send me as well? The link did not open for me. asaro.giovanni@gmail.com

Hey Factor Hedge,

Got a few questions for you. Since you are a retaker, what was it about the first time around that made you fail, and are you doing something differently this time? Also, how did you feel about the 2011 mock versus the actual exam? Were the topics similar and did you see topics (not questions just the topic areas) on the actual exam that were not on the mock? I’m working through the 2012 mock now. I’m not sure wheter to put major emphasis on the mock material, at the expense of less focus in other areas, or try to get an more broad view of all material within the CFA books. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Could someone send a copy to scottacurry@gmail.com?? I’d reaalllly appreciate it! Thanks