Practice exams score

Those who took exam last year, what score you were getting in morning and early exams in your schweser test and old CFAI exams? I tried to find a thread of last year but couldn’t find it. Thanks for your help.

http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,984806,page=1

Thanks Bankin

wow you are taking Practice Exams already…good for you!

Nah man I wish. Just wondering what the ball park would be. But it seems like it will be similar for level 1 and 2 i.e. 70% in each exam. Also how many exams you guys took from CFAI last year. I got exams from 2001 from a friend but not sure how this much this would be helpful as curriculum might have changed. CFAI provides last 3 year (07-09) and I think that might be enough with Stalla, Schweser (book 1 and 2 ) and BSAS.

how do we grade ourselves on the AM sessions? I know they have guideline answers, but they don’t give an indication of the scoring.

Agree with Jut here. I think its better to take conservative approach and assign fewer marks. Also I might assume zero if I get half answer right (no partial credit). 3 more months…

jut111 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how do we grade ourselves on the AM sessions? I > know they have guideline answers, but they don’t > give an indication of the scoring. Schweser gives you an idea of how to grade.