Practice Exams

Does anyone have last year’s (2009) afternoon session (multiple choice) exam? Thanks

ha that is not even possible. CFAI doesn’t issue afternoon exam.

I would imagine he means last year’s sample exams.

yeah but how will you get last year’s afternoon exam?

not sure…some re-takers might have saved it with a print screen.

mp - you are not getting it. He is asking for real afternoon exam of 2009. He thinks CFAI issues real morning and afternoon exam which is incorrect

Its surprising to me how little people seem to know about what the CFAI does and does not do. Have you ever seen the FAQ section on the CFAI website? Use it.

ah, I understood the topic “practice exams” to mean he is looking for 2009 practice exams, which are multiple choice (in which case the samples are the only source). If he means he is looking for the real 2009 afternoon exam as “practice”, thats a different story.

I’m looking for the answer key to the June 2010 exam, please help!

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m looking for the answer key to the June 2010 > exam, please help! Help me too.

i have the answer key but not the exam…figures

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i have the answer key but not the > exam…figures send it to me at you_are_not_funny_so_stop_acting_like_one@af.com. I will just remember the answers

Pretty harsh

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pimpineasy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i have the answer key but not the > > exam…figures > > > send it to me at > you_are_not_funny_so_stop_acting_like_one@af.com. > I will just remember the answers Stop acting like one? Shall we act like 2, 3? What do you want from us!?

pup sent…

Thanks pimp. Appreciate that. Hopefully we both will pass now. Hsssshhh don’t tell anyone.

Can someone please upload the 2010 answer key and provide us leeches the link? After seeing that ridiculous market crash today, I don’t even think I’ll be able to pass after looking at all the answers :frowning:

thebigfinal sent