Practice Exams

What type of practice exams is everyone using to prepare for the exam? I have the Schweser exams but there are only 6…

2007-2010 CFAI Released questions. CFAI Samples and mocks. Schweser Q bank.

Do you guys think that 3 weeks of practice exams is enogh? I will also be home all day starting from the 13th of May and I will have finished to read the material 3 times by then.

-Schweser Book 1 and 2 (6 exams) -Schweser Self Study Mock -Stalla Practice Exam Book (3 exams) -Stalla Self Study Mock -BSAS Mock -Finquiz Mock -2007-2010 CFAI Morning Sessions -CFAI Mock (I think it’s morning session only, not sure) -CFAI Practice Exams (there’s 2 I believe, both 30 multiple choice questions)

mik82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you guys think that 3 weeks of practice exams > is enogh? I will also be home all day starting > from the 13th of May and I will have finished to > read the material 3 times by then. yes but u must not masturbate at all…

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mik82 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Do you guys think that 3 weeks of practice > exams > > is enogh? I will also be home all day starting > > from the 13th of May and I will have finished > to > > read the material 3 times by then. > > > yes but u must not masturbate at > all… haha

bpdulog, where do you find the 2007-2010 CFAI Morning Sessions?

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mik82 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Do you guys think that 3 weeks of practice > exams > > is enogh? I will also be home all day starting > > from the 13th of May and I will have finished > to > > read the material 3 times by then. > > > yes but u must not masturbate at > all… Yes I am putting that on hold.

BUAAA HA AHAAA

Oh… how does the following compare to Schweser Mock? -Stalla Mock -BSAS Mock -Finquiz Mock anyone has idea?? which is the best?

think of it this way andypet, if you make all 6 exams from schweser and learn them and remember them,and also solve 4 past morning exams together with going back to material and review stuff (given that we all already did EOC and schweser books at least once) and still do not pass then the exam is unreasonably hard for everyone… i dont think that many people will do more review than i mentioned… that is, 6 schweser exams,4 CFAI morning papers together with some revision and secret sauce should be more than enough you are not going to kill yourself for an exam,at least i am not

where do you get the four cfai morning exams, please help

superstar123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > think of it this way andypet, if you make all 6 > exams from schweser and learn them and remember > them,and also solve 4 past morning exams together > with going back to material and review stuff > (given that we all already did EOC and schweser > books at least once) and still do not pass then > the exam is unreasonably hard for everyone… > > i dont think that many people will do more review > than i mentioned… > > that is, 6 schweser exams,4 CFAI morning papers > together with some revision and secret sauce > should be more than enough > > you are not going to kill yourself for an exam,at > least i am not I ordered and am doing the following, which is the following: -Schweser Book 1 and 2 (6 exams) -Schweser Self Study Mock -Stalla Practice Exam Book (3 exams) -Stalla Self Study Mock -BSAS Mock -Finquiz Mock -2007-2010 CFAI Morning Sessions -CFAI Mock (I think it’s morning session only, not sure) -CFAI Practice Exams (there’s 2 I believe, both 30 multiple choice questions)

^ I think CFA mock is PM only.

coming out your mouth with your “blah blah blah”

^ that’s what she said… (ke$ha)