Practice Test Help

I passed L1 with all Schweser and L2 (50% Schw/50%CFAI) , but am switching to CFAI text for L3 as I’ve been advised to and the curriculum is smaller…

What about Practice Tests/Problems other than EOC…Anyone have some advice here?

I thrive off of having as many practice tests as possible and 1 CFA Mock wont get it done

Hello again. For morning essay, the CFA posts the past 3 years of morning exams (actual ones given) on the website. For the afternoon session, you are pretty much limited to their mock and the two paid samples that they give each year. I highly recommend taking the samples. Also schweser exams were pretty helpful, particularly the multiple choice part, the essays were useful too but nothing beats the actual prior morning tests. Know EoC and blue box in and out, and do, at the very minimum, all 3 prior morning essays, the CFAI mock, and the 2 CFAI samples, and you should be well prepared.

I agree, get your hands on as many exams as you can. I had 7 full length mock exams and must have done each one 3 times. I liked the Schweser mocks because they touched just about everything. Make a point to focus on Individual/Institutional IPS because they are heavily weighted areas. Pay attention to how these questions are answered in the mocks. I believe the Secret Sauce or the Schweser Mocks had a whole section dedicated to just answering these questions.

CFA 222 " I believe the Secret Sauce or the Schweser Mocks had a whole section dedicated to just answering these questions." I checked 2011 SCH Secret Sauce but there isn’t any separate section dedicatingly focusing on Individual/Institutional IPSs ques. I think that should be in SCH mocks. Would you mind sharing your 7 full length mock exams on my email id .i.e … Thanks in advance!

Hi cfa222 and rahuls, I would be very thankful if you could also share the previous mock exams with me on christophe.trip@romandie.com Thanks in advance and good luck for the exam (for those who haven’t passed it yet)