Predictions: Markets Tomorrow?

Last time the Dow rallied 900 points, it was followed by a 700 drop. Will similar thing happen this time? At the end of the day, the fundementals still suck and the outlooks are not getting any better. Thoughts?

down…profit takers will spoil the fun EDIT: Also, like you said, there’s just no evidence of a turnaround in fundamentals. It just seems like the market is waiting for new economic news and in the meantime you get all these swings by quick profit takers …but what do I know…Im getting spanked this year

Agree with JRS, kind of stable in the morning, tanking in the afternoon.

I predict the markets will unilaterally move against my positions like they have been doing for the past 2 months.

kcin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I predict the markets will unilaterally move > against my positions like they have been doing for > the past 2 months. LOL, yeah. I guess you and I have the same positions!

The chart for tomorrow will look like the standard bell curve.

i bought call spread yesterday, able to cover upper short call for a profit, then BAM! my stock rallies 20+%… holding out for a 50 bagger…I freakin need it!

up 450 tomorrow

TJR. What do you think the chart will look like tomorrow?

Wait for GDP on Thursday, the Fed isn’t suprising anyone tomorrow.

BishBosh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TJR. > > What do you think the chart will look like > tomorrow? ,. ., ,; ;, ,; ;,

BishBosh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TJR. > > What do you think the chart will look like > tomorrow? I tried drawing a chart with commas, periods, and quotes. I’m goofing around but I think the market will go up intra-day and settle back to where it opened – just like a normal distribution. Please don’t invest too much money on my prediction.

They tried to bust that 8000 level at least 5 times in the past few weeks, and every time it didn’t bust, the market popped up violently (from 500 to 900 points). I think we might range from 9000 to 10000 in the coming weeks and develop a price pattern in that range. There is practically no price action in that range as the market hardly spent one day there.

This is a rudderless market and a dangerous one. Nobody knows where the leadership is.

8000 is the support level.

keep in mind GDP #'s are coming out and they’re supposed to be hairy.