Presenting CFA Candidacy

Is it a violation of Standard VII(B) to state “Passed Level I of the CFA Program on my first attempt, scoring higher than the 90th percentile of all candidates who sat for the CFA Level I exam in the February 2023 window.” if indeed, the statement is factual?

I’m specifically asking about reference to “… scoring higher than the 90th percentile of all candidates who sat for the CFA Level I exam in the February 2023 window.”

As long as that’s the way the results are intended to be interpreted by CFAI, I don’t see any violation. I think it would be a violation to say “…in simple terms, I passed L1 getting more than 90 points out of 100, sort of speak”, this is wrong because CFAI does not provide any exact passing scores, and that’s not even a correct statistical interpretation of the results.

Note that for my example I was just imaging a scenario where you have to explain again to a HR recruiter how good you did in the exam but he/she doesn’t understand that you did better than 90% of the global candidates in such a specific subject or for the whole exam.