President Kamala

I predict she will be our next president in about 1~2 years when Joe Biden steps down and resigns due to old age. She also meets all the check marks:

• Female
  • Minority
  • Establishment (has all the donors and tech companies helping her out)
  • Young (relatively)
    Please diskus tank

It will be two years before she is President. If she waits two years, she can effectively be POTUS for ten years. I believe (and always have believed) that this was the Democrat’s plan all along.

If she isn’t the de jure POTUS, then I bet she’s at least the de facto POTUS.

youre trying too hard again

Joe may not want to give up the power once he’s felt the entirety of it and step aside. I am not convinced he will be so quick to step down. But only time will tell. It’s all talk until you actually sit in the seat. Then the seat may prove very comfortable and attractive. Let’s see. Dude may even change his tune about running again. But we will soon see I guess. It’s very unclear if Harris can win a primary. She was sort of the forgotten candidate in all this. In future years people like Abrams could smoke her in a primary by the looks now.

By Law, the Vice President takes the role if the President is incapacitated. Not because she meets any checkmarks, but because the Constitution said so. If she tried running for President, the chances of her winning is slim to none.

Dude, do we really need to do this again?

I make a point and then we end up finding out you don’t understand germ theory?

1 Like

biden was an ex vp though that got elected. it can happen. whats interesting is. i think the most powerful vp was â– â– â– â–  chenney and he didnt become president.

Which Democrat?

^Yeah–I saw that as soon as I hit the “submit” button. But by that time I was too lazy to change it. You can change it if you like.

Isn’t it funny how the neo-progressives would have their panties in a bunch if a Republican with Kamala’s past would become President or VP? Now all these people see is gender and color and naively believe that just because she’s a member of a minority, her core beliefs align with the neo-progressive movement? What a time to be alive.

Honestly, Kamala has terrible ratings with progressives. She’s not popular with the BLM set. Because she was very aggressive as a prosecutor. She’s more aligned to the law and order set. Which is why she will struggle to win a primary unless she does some amazing stuff or can become a chameleon. She wasn’t running well before Biden picked her as VP, and the progressive (including many minority) groups would have preferred someone else. Kamala polls about as well with progressives right now as she does with Republicans - terribly.

True, but there’s been very little (if any?) criticism of her in the liberal media. If she were a Republican, there would be a 24/7 ■■■■ storm.

This is true. But this is the same for any president nowadays. She’s been VP for a day. Fox spent 4 years trying to sell a wobbly Trump story as a calm and decisive strategic leader. CNN will now do the same. Fox has been a huge ratings success with opinion pieces guised as news. CNN has now copied it and wants to get those ratings. They’ve slowly become the liberal Fox. It’s all business, not so much news. Sadly. During the primaries she was criticized hard by progressives. The Bernie Sanders crowd very loudly asked that it not be Harris and for it to instead be Karen Bass etc. People on the progressive side also distrust Biden. So in the primaries all bets are off. The last election was mostly Trump versus Trump.

I like Kamala cuz she’s Asian. Us asians need to stick together. Lol

Kamala was fairly unknown though. Now she is at the world stage. Hell who would have though Biden would become president.

Well said.
Repeat after me:
orange man - bad.
Minority female - good.

Good points. A little off point but the progressive in me would like to believe that there’s a deep down difference between outlets such as Fox and CNN. Fox doesn’t even pretend to be unbiased and they cater to people whose average level of education is quite a bit lower than that of CNN’s. The fact that the liberal media has stooped down to Fox’s &co level is sad and will work towards even more polarized society.

2 Likes

This is exactly why Biden won – the GOP spent 4 years licking boots instead of addressing policy issues and for some odd reason y’all don’t get it

Agree buddy