previous CFAI exams

I just downloaded and printed all the previous CFAI exams from cfasuccess.com This is great- why didn’t we have access to all these previous years’ exams at Level 1 and 2? (or did I just miss them somehow?!!) Is everyone else planning on working with these questions extensively in review? This seems like the key to understanding the level of comprehension required to pass Level 3.

smokin’hot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is everyone else planning on working with these > questions extensively in review? This seems like > the key to understanding the level of > comprehension required to pass Level 3. Yes.

hi mwvt9, nice to see you again

Welcome back!

are the ones from cfasuccess different than the ones they post on the cfai website?

the ones I saw on the CFAI website were from more recent years but the ones on cfasuccess went back further- to 2000 I think. Anyone else look at them side by side?

nice. more questions to destroy my confidence. look forward to it. thanks for the heads up.

Those are the written response morning exams for level 3. That is all CFAI has ever released. They have never released multiple choice exam questions, which make up 100% of both level 1 and 2. That’s why you have never come across these exams before.

hey big babbu wassup with you these days?

Hi Babbu.

Big Babbu got divorce and his wife still leaving in the house with a new boy friend because of the economy:-)

That cannot happen to babbu, he is a nice guy who always give first priority to his family, even then if his wife left him than tht sucks big time

Here is the link to the L3 CFA exams on the website: https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/courseofstudy/essaylevelthree.html