Printing Problem (Vital Source)

Hi guys,

I used to print all CFA books from the vital source for my L2 …But since they have restricted their printing function to just one reading…My dilemma is that i cannot print 1 reading too (even less 1 page printout is not possible)

Every time i print i just get a blank get with this on the top ----PRINTED BY: XYZXYZXYZ. Printing is for personal, private use only. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted without publisher’s prior permission. Violators will be prosecuted…

has anybody tried printing …and facing this problem…( i still havent been able to print 1 page of CFA L3 books)

Thanks

Hi,

Try online and not from the desktop downloaded vitalsource. It will print 1 reading at a time. I have printed yesterday only.

Gurjot

May help if you print to PDF using a program such as CutePDF (free) or Adobe or something… You’ll still be restricted, but you can atleast view what it “prints” in the form of a PDF before actually printing the doc if you’re sick of wasting paper.

Thanks Casper…

I have already intimated CFAI about the Vital Source Printing Problems.there response is that they require time to solve the issue and are suggesting to buy the books…It seems they are ignorant of our problems…

but i have found a way to print the books…u just need to go online and print…