probability concepts

they are hurting me. If they show us a tree diagram on the test, I may have a chance. but I take way over 90 seconds to frame and set up the question.

still two weeks…you can improve it. By the way… no burritos tonight? :slight_smile:

if you just keep practicing with those trees you will get it daj. It’s aall about breaking down the concepts and seeing what they are looking for. you got two week man and you seem pretty ready to me. Just keep up that hard work and it will pay off

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > still two weeks…you can improve it. By the way… > no burritos tonight? :slight_smile: chipotle was yesterday, today i ordered chinese food and am crushing a hansen monster energy. what a lame sunday night it will be.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > strangedays Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > still two weeks…you can improve it. By the > way… > > no burritos tonight? :slight_smile: > > > chipotle was yesterday, today i ordered chinese > food and am crushing a hansen monster energy. > > what a lame sunday night it will be. I had a large portion of pasta pesto…now drinking redbull :slight_smile:

key to probability is using those trees. I went crazy trying to get bayes formula… then did one question with the trees and got it in a snap.