Probability that MPS is <65%

I think those who say the test was easier than last year should be expected. You would think it would be easier this time around because they likely studied better this year since they knew that their last effort failed.

my afternoon… (considering there are completly different exams across the world) was much, much harder then my morning exam…

I killed the morning and got annihilated by the afternoon Alt/PM/ and CF section

I wouldn’t worry, if you can score 75% on 60% of the exam (eg FRA Equity Ethics and another couple item sets) and only get 50% on the rest you’re on pace to score 65% total on the exam which should get you a pass.

^^ This is true. I feel confident with everything else. Even a 65% with 8/12+ on ethics sounds like a pass to me

I heard some people in my test centre saying they thought equity and FRA were hard, whereas I thought those were easy points and I bet you did too, so if 43%-ish of us are going to pass the people who didn’t do well on FRA and equity are going to suffer because probably almost everyone else struggled on the alt and PM stuff, and probably also struggled with derivatives. Ethics bump may be key for some of us but I thought if you did all the practice questions you would do well on the ethics stuff

I hope you’re right. FRA was my money maker.

well… I certainly hope it is around 50% unless of course most of the answers were a “B” :slight_smile:

I do remember some long strings of Bs ebitansky. That’s not a violation is it?

Yup that was my test as well. Afternoon Alts & CF killed me. Luckily I made sure that PM was going to be a strong suit, and hope for 70+ in PM, equity, FRA, and ethics. 75 in the morning, low 60s in the afternoon.

I also got a large strip of b’s (about 6 or so) in the pm session. Can’t remember what the subject was.

I immediately thought of: http://imgur.com/qrLEV.gif

I had a large strip of b’s as well.

During the exam I thought I was screwed because every next question other than Ethics/FRA/Equity/Corporate was a guess, especially PM session was a disaster for me… after exam I told every body that I failed … but after reading others experiences and if MPS lower, I regained some hope.

Now I believe , that if I really had those questions got right that I was confident of (Ethics/FRA/Equity/Corp) than I will pass.

[quote=“Topperharley”]

I had a large strip of b’s as well.

+1

I came out worried that no way this would be right… so thanks for posting it here.

I selected anything I coulnt figure out as " B "…

I had a strip of 10 Bs in a row at one point, I’m glad other people are echoing this as well.

feelin’ pretty good about that strip of Bs…though it was more like 6, not 10. oh well.

This bothered me so much, I actually counted the number of B’s I had in the PM session. I counted 32.

lol, i can’t even remember specific questions, let alone a pattern in my answer sheet.

I also had all answers as B in one complete set.