Probably asked before but does CFAI send you an email when they approved work experience?

Or do you have to keep logging in to check?

Pls advise. Thanks in advance

They send you an email when each of your references submits their response.When you receive emails for all 3 or 2 references as the case maybe, you will be asked to activate your membership by paying dues. they do not email the last partyou have to login and check.

“When you receive emails for all 3 or 2 references as the case maybe, you will be asked to activate your membership by paying dues.” I didnt receive a mail telling me to activate my membership by pay my dues. I received mail saying reference had completed and then i click submit. No other mail so far. Waiting for CFAI to approve work experience. Its been 5 working days. Taking longer than the normal expereince here…hmm

bobice, I am in the same boat. It has been over 5 business days for me and nothing yet. I am giving them until Friday which will make 10 business days and then I will call CFAI to inquire what is going on…

I am going to be patient until then

You will not get an email when CFA approves your work experience so you have to go back and check if it has actually happened.

Reading all the other posts, the average time for approval is about 5 business days.

You do get an e-mail when your local society signs off, which is all that really matters since the CFAI approval does nothing but start the local society clock ticking.

bayof pigs, I probably submitted 1 day later than you. friday would be 9 business days for me. Keep me posted. I don’t mind being patient, I just hope everything is in order. hope no last minute surprises.