Progress so far

there is still quite some timeleft!

I got through ethics, quant, econ, and some FRA in last year’s Schweser, and as soon as the official books arrived from CFAI, I started reading over that stuff for real. The material is simply a lot harder than Schweser makes it sound, and even though it purports to cover the same subject areas, I believe the CFA curriculum demands a deeper understanding of these subjects than what the Schweser notes cover.

It’s not as simple as you think, folks. If you can’t handle the CFAI readings, and you’re doing Schweser notes because they’re “easier,” I fear you’re not going to do well on the exam, because a superficial understanding of this material is not likely to carry the day.

Done with equity, derivatives, and almost through with FRA, will be taking up FI from tomorrow.

Jee … you guys are super human. Or may be i am just an idiot. Taking forever to cover FRA angry

I think most level 2 takers only really start studying in February … i might put in 100 hours between now and Jan 1

Agreed to some extent. I’ve been going all CFAI. However, i know many people have been successful using Schweser combined with CFAI EOCs and Blue Boxes.

Progress so far: 0%

I am not even sure that I would remember anything I learned now come June.

What’s Blue Box?

Hi jahanzaib ungot arif videos? Could,you please share