Progress

thanks level1_dec… I ll keep fighting till December 5th…

I’m done reading FSA(this week) and Ethics from the CFAI. Goal is to schweser notes and videos the rest by the end of Sept. I’m reading everything first, the I will go back to answer CFAI text questions and Schweser Q-Bank.

i hope i can finshed FSA by end of this week. else undone… i am dead… T.T

All I have left is half of equity investments, part of corporate finance, and portfolio management. I plan to have full two months to hit questions more qbank and schweser everyday hard and then take three weeks off work before the exam. That’s when you’ll see me post like a mad man on here. Best of luck to all.

I have just ended 1st book and I plan to finish econ by the 1st of Sept. And I will do it (by Schweser, of course) definitely!.. I am a hero! I am a superstar!!! :)))

I have lost my MOJO and am just done with Ethics, Quant and half way through FSA. whats going on with me. Help?!?! daj224 you hear?

I’m LOVING studying for this baby! what a conquest! if nothing else, this is a comprehensive review of my undergrad studies (finance degree)

finished up ethics and quant. im in the middle of econ right now.

finished quant and eco. just started fsa ss9 (the killer one). aiming to finish all material by end of october for a 1 mth review. im reading schweser, doing CCs at the back and then having a go at the CFAi questions - i say having a go at cos they are pretty tough compared to schweser! ill do qbank in november along with as many past exams as i can find.

I just finished econ. I start FSA tomorrow :slight_smile:

I’m at reading 6 in FSA. Reading the CFA text for the FSA stuff. Until now I was using Schweser but it left too many gaps for my understanding of accounting.

i just started econ

I just started reading SS8. I’ve been trying to take ~50 questions a day to stay sharp. This is the second time around for me (June 2005). I found out last time that if I tried to retain everthing that I read, and work through the material first, I had forgotten most of the important info by the time I began to review. I’m planning on taking it slower, and really understanding the material this time around. Good luck to all.

Just started my studying for cfa…i tend to forget fast if i read the stuff very early in the game

Just about wrapped up on SS10 (FSA). Starting to see where golf is coming from - some of the major concepts from Quant & Econ are already slipping away. Really pushing to finish a month early so I can hammer some practice exams and polish up my weak spots - namely quant. Somone on this forum described the CFA as a mile wide and an inch deep, how true!