Progress ... ???

My approach isn’t fully the same as others described here. So far I have read all sectons (except ethics), and I have done about 30-50% of the EOC questions (and schweser questions too). Now that I’ve done this first step I’m doing my second pass over the notes. I’ve started doing this with FSA and (as you’d expect) it doesn’t take much time at all to re-read the notes. Now, I’m doing all the EOC questions, Schweser questions and Qbank too, and then moving on to the next section. I predict that I will nicely complete my second pass in the first week of May. I’ll then have plenty of time to take exams, and refine other things.

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Finishing PM tomorrow. Then taking the first > Schweser book 1 on Saturday. Will report back on > Sunday and let you know how badly I flunk it. So I scored 67% overall with a wonderful 100% in quant and a miserable 17% in AI. It was ridiculously hard though. I prefer to measure my progress as the sum of the questions that I “know” the answer and I also get correct. Using this method I scored closer to 30% and failed every section apart from fixed income. I’ll let you know if I have any improvement next week.

How’s the schweser book 1 and 2 for mock exams?