Project Finance Course/Workshop in the DC Area?

I am seeking a course/workshop in Project Finance in the DC area. Any ideas of which institutes or places would offer one? NY could also be a possibility. Additionally, does anyone have a good project finance book I could look into? Thanks in advance for suggestions.

I’ve been in the DC area for a while and have never seen anything advertised. I think you’d need to go to NY if you are looking for a course. In terms of books, I would recommend: E. R. Yescombe - “Principles of Project Finance” John D. Finnerty - “Project Financing” Both are good. Principles isn’t quite as detailed as Project Financing, so maybe read that one first. Project Financing gets more detailed on the financial aspect of it and has some case studies. Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions, I work in project finance on solar energy projects - nringo AT gmail dot com. Nate

I’m in the DC area and I echo what nringo is saying; I also haven’t seen anything advertised.

Thanks for the book tips. And if it were NY, what are some of the best courses out there?

nringo - you mind if i shoot you an e-mail? i was a summer associate working on project finance/equity in the renewables space. would love to network if you and others with similar experience.

Sure - email me. nringo at gmail dot com Nate

CFA_Cylon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks for the book tips. > And if it were NY, what are some of the best > courses out there? I think I’ve seen that NY Institute of Finance advertise PF courses. I took an online credit analysis course from them and it was pretty good. Other than that not sure.