Proper Nutrition

My wife’s friend is a dietitian and I thought I’d pass along her thoughts on proper nutrition for the exam. Thought it might help Night Before: Stick to food that you know you will digest easily. Avoiding spicy foods, alcohol, and caffiene is a good idea. A piece of fish wtih rice and vegetables would be good or a pasta with shrimp and vegetables in a light tomato sauce would work. Breakfast: oatmeal with yogurt and fruit on the side OR an egg white omelette with veggies in it and 2 pieces of whole grain toast on the side. Lunch: A wrap would be good: a whole wheat wrap with either tuna or chicken or turkey in it, plus lots of veggies, a yogurt or glass of milk, and a piece of fruit. If this is not enough, a bowl of soup as well. Post-Exam: For the love of god, drink like a fish.

No alcohol the night before the test? There goes my pre test ritual diet of 10 Coors lights tomorrow night

So let me get this straight, you have a room filled with 1000 people that have eaten tuna, eggs and veggies?

night before, crown an zan: breakfast, odwalla chocolate protein shake, banana, (gonna stop by grocery store tomorrow and get too many snacks so that I have many options): lunch, our local CFA society provides us box lunches: post exam, baller bed and breakfast with the wife in wine country. i will also take in the advice of boost’s wife on the post eam reco!

bos_IT_guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So let me get this straight, you have a room > filled with 1000 people that have eaten tuna, eggs > and veggies? exactly my thoughts - he left out the beans. you need to add beans to create the perfect deterrent for surrounding candidates.

godddd… I hope nobody sits next to me like last time…especially one of you guys…hahaha Going to have some sushi Friday night with the b/f. Gonna have to fight him off my food LOL Thanks for posting Boost!

fish and potatoes all the way today. tomorrow cornflakes and off to the center.

and lots of water today and tomorrow. by the way, are we allowed to bring in a bottle of water? do not recall it anymore.

we can’t bring in water, but they have those little stations where you can drink water away from the exam booklets I have been killing a 750ml bottle of Pellegrino per hour for the past 3 hours . . . staying classily hydrated

thanks phil.

bos_IT_guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So let me get this straight, you have a room > filled with 1000 people that have eaten tuna, eggs > and veggies? This is the first time I have laughed in a week. Thanks bos_IT_guy.