Public Impeachment Hearings

Agree, especially the last 2 sentences. If the first sentence refers to actual removal of 45, agree with that too.

Regardless, Trump is an idiot, wasted opportunity for the Republicans. Only accomplishment is the tax cut plan - which they cannot tout as an accomplishment in 2020.

As I said: that’s scary.

why do you bother engaging with this dickhead? It takes about 2 attempts to realise he’s just trolling and you’re never going to get a straight answer. It’s a waste of time.

But it is, in the final analysis, my time to waste or not as I see fit.

Nunes face after Sondland says there was a “quid pro quo.”

https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/1197184057249062915?s=20

This is the normal look for this bell-end.

Trump’s “notes” for his press time yesterday.

• In a Friday interview on “Fox & Friends,” President Donald Trump admitted to holding up military aid to Ukraine to pressure the government to investigate a baseless conspiracy theory about Ukrainian election interference and Democratic collusion.
  • In other words, Trump acknowledged doing the very thing he has repeatedly denied and could be impeached for.
  • The president started by referring to the broad outlines of the conspiracy, suggesting Ukraine is hiding a Democratic National Committee “server” that contains evidence of Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 US election.
  • After bringing up his July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, he said, crucially: “I mean, I asked it very point-blank. We’re looking for corruption. There’s tremendous corruption. Why should we be giving hundreds of millions of dollars to countries when there’s this kind of corruption?”

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-admits-to-ukraine-military-aid-quid-pro-quo-tv-2019-11

“They have the server, right, from the DNC, Democratic National Committee,” Trump said. “The FBI went in and they told them, get out of here, we’re not giving it to you. They gave the server to CrowdStrike or whatever it’s called, which is a country — which is a company owned by a very wealthy Ukrainian. And I still want to see that server. You know, the FBI’s never gotten that server. That’s a big part of this whole thing. Why did they give it to a Ukrainian company?”

• DJT

Evidently, CrowdStrike didn’t take any servers; they imaged everything.

And, apparently, CrowdStrike is owned by a Russian, not a Ukranian.

So, it appears that he got the handing-over-of-the-server wrong and he got the who-owns-CrowdStrike wrong. His two main points.

Evidently, he’s an idiot.

this whole cosnpiracy theory crap about russian interference kid of reminds of the birthers. jus a bunch of sore losers.

I remember the birthers.

Didn’t one of them, inexplicably, get elected President?

haha touche. but being a sore loser, doesnt make you a loser. it just means you dont like to lose which is prolly because you arent used to it most likely because you are a winner!

I agree with you up to “prolly”. After that, it’s a _ huge _ stretch.

In my experience, the best losers have been perennial winners. The worst losers have been perennial losers.

whats a winning compound rate?

Talk sh*t, eat sh*t.

lets see the universe correct itself now.

From Donald J. Trump’s official facebook page:

“Democrats are wasting MILLIONS of YOUR taxpayer dollars on this Fake Impeachment Witch Hunt. They will stop at NOTHING to silence your voice. I am asking YOU to help defend me against these baseless LIES. Donate NOW for 2X MATCH: bit.ly/2O83noV

A lawyer for an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani tells CNN that his client is willing to tell Congress about meetings the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee had in Vienna last year with a former Ukrainian prosecutor to discuss digging up dirt on Joe Biden.

The attorney, Joseph A. Bondy, represents Lev Parnas, the recently indicted Soviet-born American who worked with Giuliani to push claims of Democratic corruption in Ukraine. Bondy said that Parnas was told directly by the former Ukrainian official that he met last year in Vienna with Rep. Devin Nunes. “Mr. Parnas learned from former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Victor Shokin that Nunes had met with Shokin in Vienna last December,” said Bondy.

Pam #Resist ‏ @ mortgageconsult2m2 minutes ago

BREAKING - STATE DEPARTMENT RELEASED UKRAINE DOCUMENTS TO ETHICS WATCHDOG-First Round of Disclosures - They have dozens more requested Clear paper trail from Giuliani to Pompeo -Multiple phone conversations Clear paper trail from oval office

Jess Coleman ‏ @ jesskcoleman3m3 minutes ago

Here’s an entry on Mike Pompeo’s schedule showing a call with Rudy Giuliani on 3/29/2019. As Gordon Sondland said, this was not an irregular channel; it was going directly through the Secretary of State.

WoW

https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/1198107713751912450