Pull ups at home

What part of VA you searching for?

Fairfax

these are troll approved

Used to live on the orange line in Fairfax - Dunn Loring stop

Is it just me or are those Pull Up diapers really bizarre? Somehow, taking a crap on Pocahontas’ face is better than just normal diapers? Ok, I know some people are into that, but usually not until they are older.

i am also in the “i thought this was about diapers” group. come on dads, let’s coup d’etat this thread. damn. 80% of us are asleep or drunk already.

pull ups suck. kids much prefer letting it rip in good old fashioned diapers. that way, they can run around with the deuce in their pants without it falling out, pretending they didn’t take a poo. oh how kids love to run around with poo in their pants.

We finally broke my daughter of her night-time pull-up. She had been potty trained for about 15 months, but we still gave her a pull-up at night.

Finally, a couple of weeks ago, we told her that we weren’t buying her any more pull-ups. She wet the bed the first night and has gone 10 nights straight without wetting. She was using it as a crutch.

nothing like swimming in a pool of cold pee to make you akright.

http://www.sport-tiedje.de/de/Finnlo-Multi-Lat-Tower-HAM-3877

well made (had it 5yrs) and easy to put together

While this product appears to be well constructed, I don’t know if I would be comfortable spending this amount of money on something with only 2 stars in Übungsvielfalt.

Highly recommend the pullup bar that Turd mentioned. The thing is great.