"Push to Gauge Bang for Buck from College Gains Steam"

I’m all for cutting cable, netflix only person myself (house of cards is awesome BTW). But it’s funny coming from a group that probably has an average income in the 6 figure plus range.

True, but at least Higgybaby and I have kids (not together). (Amazingly he’s the only other person I can name on AF that lives in America that has kids {IEV is the only other that comes to mind, and CT probably has a few he doesn’t know about.) {Parentheticals rule}

Anywho, cable is a must with kids and a wife that stays at home. Without Nick Jr my life would suck. Time Warner screws me over to the tune of $215 a month for phone, internet, and cable. Aside from my mortgage, that’s my highest monthly - fixed - cost. Alcohol is considerably more but I suppose that’s technically a variable expense.

I can afford it, but that doesn’t make it any more palatable.

Im starting to think you and Sweep are in a “domestic partnership” and just pretend to have a family. But yeah, I can see Nick Jr and Real Housewives as being the equivilent to morphine to the kids and the old lady respectively.

Since you have TW you must be in Southern California too?