Putin = Textbook BSD

All is forgiven now.

You guys are unbelievable ahaha

That’s how they are intended to be read. I love my accent, perrrfectly RRRRussian

behave

In Russia, the president assassinates you.

In Russia bong hits you!

Wimpy American. In Russia, period has you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACNacKhcCW0

Wait, so I came into this discussion late and got confused.

Is Ivan saying that all Russians love to steal things, or just that he thinks the politicians do? Either way, I’m confused why he is yelling at Bchad about it? Either way, whether it’s true or not (and I have no reason not to believe him) I think it’s kind of harsh and just hope none of the Russians here read it and get offended.

R. Hacksaw said that Russians had a “thing” with stealing.

Ivan says F U, but with more letters (I edit it).

Ivan asks me why I let such things be said on this forum.

I say that I’m not here to judge truth, but to ensure that we have a minimally civil discussion, and that the best way to disagree is to offer counterarguments and evidence or context, rather than to say FU.

Later I point out that these stereotypes have bases in cultural differences more than anything else. From our perspective, Russians are more likely to bend rules in ways we think of as cheating. From their perspective, we’re just dumb and gullible. Two sides of the same coin.

Then Blake posts a NSFW of a naked girl on a horse and everyone loves each other again. Whod’a thunk it?

I just fly in from kapitalist Amerika, and–boy!–are my arms chained behind back while secret police interrogate. Such is life.

Questioning:What Russian Dream?

Answering: Only group of rebels know. But was execute. Now no Russian Dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRGgTm7npVI

Watch until 1:34

CHeck it out!

I am Russian and completely agree, although after 10 years in US I find it very hard to relate to that mentality or jokes about it. I would also add that IMO the expectation of being cheated on greatly contributes to the overall unhappiness of the population in Russia and to this rude/defensive attitude people have. Same as you can’t be happy in the marriage if you expect to be cheated on.

I love Russians primarily for the crazy youtube videos from all the dashboard cams.

That and something like 50% of Russian men die drunk. That’s a country that likes to party.

Not because they party a lot (which is also true), but because when they do, some people “forced” to buy cheap fake vodka that’s dangerous for your health/life.

I used to say “After five years with Russian woman, I knows now why men drinks such a much.”

We’ve since reconciled our differences and are friends again, but I still enjoy the phrase.

I’ve also heard someone say “Russian women understand men better than almost any other nationality,” and I suspect this might be true. Whether the women use that knowledge to make men happy or to keep men under their control is a separate matter up for debate… :wink:

I’ve also heard someone say “Russian women understand men better than almost any other nationality,” and I suspect this might be true.

Sigh… Not all of us:)

Whether the women use that knowledge to make men happy or to keep men under their control is a separate matter up for debate… :wink:

Or to make men make us happy… :wink:

[/quote]

I dated a Russian national for about a year. I can say unabashedly that the above statement is true, for both reasons.

That was definitely the best of times and the worst of times.

Yes, I suspect it’s this. (And - from a woman’s perspective - why should it be otherwise?) :slight_smile:

Well, it goes both ways really;)

Russian women is a separate song. This discussion is getting hotter and hotter

Probablt the need for another video ahahah