I have “CFA Institute” for School on the LinkedIn education section, and then “Passed Level I of the CFA Program” as the description. Is that allowed? Here’s what’s written
I would remove the “CFA Institute” as it’s not stated in the below guidance. The only text to write would be “Passed Level I of the CFA Program”.
CFA Program Candidates
If you are a candidate in the CFA Program, you may indicate your status — in the Education section — based on
- The exam level you are currently registered for or the level of the exam you recently sat for (if you haven’t yet received your result):
- 2014 Level I Candidate in the CFA Program
- 2015 Level II Candidate in the CFA Program
- 2015 Level III Candidate in the CFA Program
- Or the level you have completed, e.g., “Passed Level II of the CFA Program”
If you have completed all three levels of the CFA Program, but have not completed the work experience requirement, you may state: “Passed all three levels of the CFA Program and may be awarded the charter upon completion of the required work experience.”
Do not use your candidacy in the Heading of your profile. Do not indicate an “Expected” date.