Q Bank-How much score is a good score?

60-70% 70-80% 80% +

I was pulling about 95% last year… failed band 0… you should be very close to 100% if not getting everything correct…

+1

So this q-bank is very different from Level-2 it means. I was scoring 75-80% in L-2 in Q-bank and passed L-2 with pretty good score. Thanks for the info.

101% you have to get the bonus question right

You got it dude… on Level 3 you can actually get extra credit by answering the questions in the exact word for word response… but you should probably be getting every single last question correct on q bank if you want any chance… go crush it

cmon, you guys are being harsh… allowing for the ocassional misclick, 99.7687% is totally acceptable and would give you about a 60-63.25% chance of passing.

really ??

In regards to the title of the thread, “lotsa score” is good.

On the contrary, I would say that the correlation between Q-Bank and the exam = 0.00. So you can get just about anything and it has no meaning for the actual test. It does act as a pretty good diversifier though. (?)

sachin123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 60-70% > 70-80% > 80% + In my opinion Q-bank is useless for Level III. Go through sample exams and EOC questions, use Secret Sauce extensively.

a handful of score should be good enough

boston21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was pulling about 95% last year… failed band > 0… you should be very close to 100% if not > getting everything correct… are you serious? I can’t imagine if you can score as high as 95% on Q bank and not passing the exam with flying colors… This is my first year using Qbank, and I am only scoring 80% on average. Your comments makes me worrysome now.

DC Zanini Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > a handful of score should be good enough I actually prefer “more than a handful”. Two handfuls is best, IMO - but I do have big hands, so that can be difficult to come by.

happy… no joke man… I felt pretty comfortable with my 95% on q bank, but come exam day, that test just crushed me… I actually received a letter from CFAI saying they encourage me to not sit for any more exams since I was so pathetic… I estimate I only got 10 or so total points on the whole exam… so how much score is a good score? Anything less than perfect on Q bank and you are playing with fire