Q-bank %

I have just started solving problems last week. I have completed 254 problems @ 81%. I would like to keep the accuracy to more than 80% and will try to complete all 4000 problems before June. Q-Bank problems are easy but they do help in keep the stuff fresh in your mind.

did you use your notes while doing the questions?

no. Then it wouldn’t be test.

is this a question?

raoul duke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is this a question? +1. do you want a cookie?

Hey wake, can you email me the cookie that you were talking about in your earlier mail at swaptiongamma@gmail.com? drooling over a Peanut Butter cookie already… will ya sent me already?

Wake, me too, I’m starving

ill only send one to you JP, cause youre a pimp

lol thanks man. I just sent ya an email.

No love for me? In return I will get you Peanut Butter Cups… Please drop your email address here, to facilitate further communication and shipping address.

JP can you share the cookie with me? ‘wake 2000’ is not in a mood to ‘make peace in 2009’

Can you send me a link to the Qbank too? epyon368@hotmail.com Thanks so much!

bunnyblaster Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can you send me a link to the Qbank too? > > epyon368@hotmail.com > > Thanks so much! with or without the cookies?

Cookies? I am confused.

you’re going to dominate this thing boston. good luck.

cfaboston28 is just waiting for the June 6th to happen, with all vengeance this time!!