Q to Brothers Retakers - How do you restart?

Hi, As for me, now I’m thinking on what to start with to prepare for my third Level 3 Exam. Started to read Books - but I read them twice already and everything seems too familiar :slight_smile: How do you start your 2nd, 3rd and so on year - read books again, at once go deep in problem solving or anything else?

Depends on why you failed. Did you not know the material or did you just mess up the test?

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Depends on why you failed. Did you not know the > material or did you just mess up the test? So how do you personally do?

SerGrey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ohai Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Depends on why you failed. Did you not know the > > material or did you just mess up the test? > > > So how do you personally do? Don’t answer a question with a question - just answer the question.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SerGrey Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ohai Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Depends on why you failed. Did you not know > the > > > material or did you just mess up the test? > > > > > > So how do you personally do? > > Don’t answer a question with a question - just > answer the question. oooooooooooooooooooooooh runs to grab popcorn and good seating

I am doing absolutely all end of the chapter questions for derivatives, performance attribution and economics. Taking me a month and half. Now going into taxes and finally reviewing the “core” material, which if you remember, was ironically not the core of the exam.