QBank - Consistency

I’ve done about 800 questions in QBank between Study Sessions 3 and 13 Here’s my averages by study session Study Session 3 - 77% Study Session 4 - 77% Study Session 5 - 77% Study Session 6 - 77% Study Session 7 - 87% Study Session 9 - 78% Study Session 10 - 77% Study Session 11 - 82% Study Session 12 - 77% Study Session 13 - 77% I hope all those 7’s are gonna bring me good luck.

i’m impressed, mine were all 6x

Not to take anything away from your scores…just curious at what difficulty level(s)?

I was getting low 70’s in the advanced questions, 80’s in the basic/intermediate.

Finished 2509 questions. Score 96%. Most of them were the same from last year.

very impressive, guys!

Dang pimp, I guess you live up to your name. Nice job.

hk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not to take anything away from your scores…just > curious at what difficulty level(s)? Whatever the qbank spits out. I leave all three levels checked off, so there’s definitely some soft balls that get lobbed in there. If I took a practice exam at this time I would not obtain a score like that. I still have alot of work to do. I didn’t mean for my post to show off or anything, I just thought it was funny that I kept getting 77% over and over again with a few exceptions.