Qbank vs. PassMaster?

I have decided I will need to purchase one in order to pass this exam, Stalla and CFAI end of chapter examples aren’t enough to retain the material. What do you guys and girls recommend? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? Thanks.

It seems like Qbank is more popular, at least on this forum. I only purchased the Schweser materials for the upcoming exam and have not had any problems with the qbank and definitely recommend it.

I am using passmaster ,no much functions like qbank but it is practical to use and it is more than enough

I like Qbank. I think it’s well worth it. I am a little tired of calculating g=RR*ROE if given ROE and RR. They’re not going to be that many slam dunk questions on the exam.

I like Qbank too, because of the flexibility to choose difficulty level and generate a test. More questions than passmaster. Having said that passmaster is better in a way, it explains why an option is wrong, where Q-bank doesn’t.

It seems like Qbank is used more on here, but I have Passmaster and I like it. Correct me if I am mistaken, but I have been told that Qbank doesn’t provide explanations on wrong answers. Passmaster explains why an answer is right and why the other two are wrong. I find this especially helpful, mainly on conceptual questions. I don’t have Qbank, so I can’t really comment on that, but I am more than satisfied with Passmaster

I’m a qbank fan here, love the functionality and flexibility. Comparing results online, LOS explanations, flexible quiz creation options, detailed summary scores and printable tests (if your into that kinda thing). I can’t speak for passmaster, but I am very pleased with qbank.