QQQBEE and Phil.Plat dude...

So whatever happened to QQQBEE? Wasn’t he going to come back after taking some time off? Anyone in touch with him? Same goes for that Phill. Plat dude or whatever? Wasn’t he saying IBM after his ass or something?

I thought qqqbee was banned from here.

From AF maybe, but not in our hearts. Didn’t he give out his real name and email address? Some one should email him to let him know AF is waiting for his second coming…

Yeh what happened to that phil plat dude. Pretty sure his life has turned into something like will smiths in ‘enemy of the state’

Phil platt accepted my linked in from last year this weekend. I think he is still running $hit.

Phil Platt sued me a couple of months ago in the State of New York (what a thin-skinned guy, btw), but later dropped it. He even bragged about how he had never lost a civil lawsuit. I still believe in the US legal system! Justice prevailed, lol.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Phil Platt sued me a couple of months ago in the > State of New York (what a thin-skinned guy, btw), > but later dropped it. He even bragged about how he > had never lost a civil lawsuit. > > I still believe in the US legal system! Justice > prevailed, lol. Seriously? I remember him threatening to sue some folks on here but assumed it was typical chat board BS.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Phil Platt sued me a couple of months ago in the > State of New York (what a thin-skinned guy, btw), > but later dropped it. He even bragged about how he > had never lost a civil lawsuit. > > I still believe in the US legal system! Justice > prevailed, lol. That’s crazy. Did you do anything about it, or he just dropped it?

^ Yeah, dead serious; Nupps can confirm it. The guy even sent me copy of the papers and his lawyer tried to contact me. He gave me a deadline to send a written apology. At that point he really annoyed me and told him that if he wanted to take it for real then there won’t be any limits and no truce: he could use any legal action deemed necessary and I would use his real name, private life and professional reputation as my personal Internet project, and then things would get really ugly, but it was his choice. I gave him the same deadline, saying that if I heard anything else of this bs after that date I would start with the mean stuff. He chickened out and later he defriend me from FB. However by the time he defriend me I already had his real name, home address, phone #s, resume, info and pictures of most of his friends, girlfriend, and family just to be used in my “project” if necessary. I didn’t do anything with that because he told me before the deadline he was desisting so that was it. I think he’s a good guy but something is wrong with him.

Huh really? Why did he sue you? I must have missed this.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think he’s a good guy but something is wrong > with him. he went to the Citadel. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Citadel,_The_Military_College_of_South_Carolina

Defamation over the Internet. The annoying part is that I checked the legal grounds of the charge, and it turns out the guy was wrong. (i.e., you have to write untrue factual statements about a real person to be liable of it, which I never did) It was funny though.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > he went to citadel > Yeah I know. A copy of his life is still on my hard disk, lol.

So you posted his personal info on AF? Was this provoked? (Not judging. Just not sure if I should laugh or cry in response.)

IEV DO you know what phil.plat is up to these days. Did he really work for IBM, what was his deal? Does he still work for IBM if so? Wouldnt they get rid of such a nutjob? Is he on the same medication that bart was on in that episode of the simpsons where he went nuts, ridilin or something?

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So you posted his personal info on AF? Was this > provoked? > > (Not judging. Just not sure if I should laugh or > cry in response.) No, he did it. He posted his real name and where he worked at the time, along with disturbing posts about his company’s CEO. I just got inside his erratic head and he cracked, lol. Probably I would have done the same with QQQbee if only he could read English and I had had an active AF user at the time. But nah, other than some fun, I have limits.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > IEV > > DO you know what phil.plat is up to these days. > Did he really work for IBM, what was his deal? > > Does he still work for IBM if so? Wouldnt they get > rid of such a nutjob? > > Is he on the same medication that bart was on in > that episode of the simpsons where he went nuts, > ridilin or something? I don’t know about him anymore. Yes, he actually worked there and quit the days before the episode. The consensus at the time was that he had some sort of bipolar disorder. Sublimity actually called me “b@stard” for playing some games with his mind. Geeez … too sensitive if you ask me.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > transferpricingCFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > IEV > > > > DO you know what phil.plat is up to these days. > > Did he really work for IBM, what was his deal? > > > > Does he still work for IBM if so? Wouldnt they > get > > rid of such a nutjob? > > > > Is he on the same medication that bart was on > in > > that episode of the simpsons where he went > nuts, > > ridilin or something? > > I don’t know about him anymore. Yes, he actually > worked there and quit the days before the episode. > The consensus at the time was that he had some > sort of bipolar disorder. Sublimity actually > called me “b@stard” for playing some games with > his mind. Geeez … too sensitive if you ask me. Sublimity can do what he wants, as long as his mom keeps doing what I want. That is bananas IEV. I like how you played it out though - impressive.

He’s a good guy that went through an odd period, not really sure what was up but he seemed far from his usual self. Last he mentioned he was going to do some traveling for a bit. He posted some pictures from Indonesia to fb a day or so ago so it seems he’s still traveling.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Inner Evil Voice Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Phil Platt sued me a couple of months ago in > the > > State of New York (what a thin-skinned guy, > btw), > > but later dropped it. He even bragged about how > he > > had never lost a civil lawsuit. > > > > I still believe in the US legal system! Justice > > prevailed, lol. > > > That’s crazy. Did you do anything about it, or he > just dropped it? I can back that up. A $0.01 lawsuit. I personally like the kid, he definitely went a little coo coo after his (hot) GF dumped him.