Quandl Update

NASDAQ OMX Indexes, Guide to Equity Data, 10 Million Datasets. NASDAQ OMX Indexes

Quandl users now have complete and unlimited access to over 40,000 proprietary financial indexes from the NASDAQ OMX group.

NASDAQ OMX’s index coverage is immense: the benchmark NASDAQ 100 index, comprehensive country and sector indexes, and specialized index families are all available. As always, users get unlimited access to this data via our website, API, Excel, R, Python, Matlab and other libraries.

We are thrilled to have one of the world’s major index providers as our new partner. More »

Equity Data Reference

A large number of Quandl users have requested a single source for stock prices, corporate fundamentals, historical financial ratios and other equity data. So we’ve put together a comprehensive guide to US equity data on Quandl.

This guide explains the range of data available, naming conventions, calculation methods, and much more. Take a look »

yup got the email today. is this your company?

Nope, just sharing

I’m considering using quandl since my company’s too cheap to use a real data provider… unfortunately, last time I checked earlier this year, some of the data for companies hasn’t been updated since 2012 or so.