Quant Questions...

dennis2085 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can you send a copy to fountainhead777@hotmail.com > ? > > Thanks!!! Just sent it to you :slight_smile:

Thanks HydrogenRainbow for the books. CP

Hey HydrogenRainbow…you mind setting me a copy as well…it be greatly appreciated! mr335@truman.edu Thanks!!

hey guys, also would love a copy, Im in the same boat. rmclarke@gmail.com much appreciated,

just forwarded them to miker2900 & Robb.

Please send them to me too… Thanks!! dinesh.sundrani@gmail.com

budfox, thanks for forwarding it to miker2900 and Robb. Dinesh, I just sent the stuff to you.

Thanks buddy!

ahhh, budfox thanks mate, I stuffed up my email, its actually rmclarke83@gmail.com. I Got confused b/w my work email and personal. if someone could resend to me that would be awesome!

dennis2085 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks buddy! I’m resending now.

hi budfox427 could u send me a copy as well… my id : jainnikhil07@gmail.com many thanks

Hey, I’d really appreciate a copy as well-Quant is killing me softly. my email is shahan.chundra@investecmail.com Thanks.

I just sent it to two, sha_cfa and nikrocks

Can you please send it to me too? geewitz@gmail.com

if someone could pass on those pdf files to azaad79@gmail.com, I’d really appreciate it. I’m in the same boat as you, budfox. I feel like I mostly just “memorize” the stuff… but don’t really understand it conceptually. I got >70 on quant on level 1… but still… I would be the first to admit that I suck at statistics. Right now, I’m working through the stats part in the CFAI level 2 VERY slowly. It’s helping, I think… but it’s slow going. I think that’s the nature of econometrics, though. Mostly, it’s knowing how to use it and manipulate it for your purposes that really matters, not understanding how exactly it works and the theory behind it. And these are very different things. I, unfortunately, am a conceptual person, and bad at working with something I don’t understand theoretically. Perhaps, you’re the same, budfox and that’s the issue.

just sent to geewitz and azaad, cheers budfox, thanks alot

HydrogenRainbow…you mind setting me a copy as well…it be greatly appreciated! rdxcfa@gmail.com Thanks!!

I’ll send it to rdx. CP

thanks cp for sending it to rdx on my behalf… just wondering, have any of u started reading the pdf ifles? are they useful for you peeps?

Can somebody send the same to me PLEASE. anish_gaur@yahoo.com thanks