Quant Questions...

BUDFOX I am studying for my final exam of statistics on the MBA, and find very useful to understand the logic behind the courtains in the regression using Keller’s “Statistics for Management and Economics” It is very easy to understand. you can get the sixth edition for cheap in amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0534391869/ref=dp_olp_2/102-0211445-7040900 No need to get the latest (7th edition) Good luck

Carlosar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BUDFOX > > I am studying for my final exam of statistics on > the MBA, and find very useful to understand the > logic behind the courtains in the regression using > Keller’s “Statistics for Management and Economics” > It is very easy to understand. > > you can get the sixth edition for cheap in amazon > > http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0534391869/ > ref=dp_olp_2/102-0211445-7040900 > > No need to get the latest (7th edition) > > Good luck Sweet. I’ll check this out.

Please send the PDFs to me as well bardiab@telus.net Thanks

someone who has the pdf notes, could you please pass them along to me at azaad79@gmail.com? Thank you.

Can any of you send it to me as well: amit.bolakani.finance@gmail.com Thanks guys,

does somebody mind sending it my way? i could use all of the help i can get with this stuff therealkingofny@yahoo.com

Just sent it to anish,N.Vancandidate,bilo and aramin.

much appreciated. after giving the cartoon guide to statistics a shot, i’m hoping this has at least a touch more depth. i’ll report back in a few days.

Delivery failed for amit.bolakani.finance@gmail.com and bardiab@telus.net !!!

HydrogenRainbow, could you stand to send out another copy of your pdfs to me? Much appreciated! cgreeder@hotmail.com

HR, I admire your diligence. prediction - this thread will reach 237 posts over the next 48 hrs

lola Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > HR, I admire your diligence. > > prediction - this thread will reach 237 posts over > the next 48 hrs If the little act of clicking a few buttons in the comfort of my snacks like oranges can help so many other fellow AFers, I see why not? :stuck_out_tongue:

sure, I wasn’t suggesting otherwise. Being diligent is not a bad thing :wink:

yeppers…i know that you meant no evil. thanks for the compliment nonetheless. i enjoy being in this forum and boy am i getting addicted to this place

hey thanks for sending the file but my telus account blocked the file as it was too big, can you re send it to bardia53@hotmail.com Thanks again

Would be great if you can email me a copy as well. demidnight @ gmail . com thanks!!

HR, many thanks…I’ll check them out this weekend!

Could I please get a copy as well? Greatly appreciated. sl3018@yahoo.com Thanks!

I am up for a good pdf holland_robert17@hotmail.com

Ooops sl3018 i sent another copy of it to you by accident. Doseweissen, i just sent it to you