quant

explain why the geometric rtn is typically < the arithmetic rtn 9 seconds

because you compound them

however it the returns are all the same Gm=Am

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > because you compound them I’ll take it

trangerdays, Goodmorning! You seem in the same time zone with me? And i see you are very hard working and full of energy to exams. Are you ready for the test? Good luck to you. Try on! Say V for victory :slight_smile:

Thu Thuy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > trangerdays, > > Goodmorning! > > You seem in the same time zone with me? And i see > you are very hard working and full of energy to > exams. Are you ready for the test? > > Good luck to you. Try on! Say V for victory :slight_smile: In which time zone are you?

strangedays lives on this board

Vietnam. I read some of your thread the day before and you said you slept 2 hours at night. I think you are burying your head with final review and you maybe somewhere in Asia?

Thu Thuy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Vietnam. I read some of your thread the day before > and you said you slept 2 hours at night. I think > you are burying your head with final review and > you maybe somewhere in Asia? I heard it is nice over there, I am not. :slight_smile: