Quartic / 7City Training

Anyone got anything useful to opine on these guys? Thinking of signing up to a course for L2

Yes - I used them late in the game for Dec L1. I did the final review class, live mock, and read the final countdown book. I thought they were excellent on all fronts and better than what I had been using till that point. I will be using them for L2.

^To clarify, that is 7city. I have never used Quartic so I dont know about them.

cool thanks. I think Quartic are new to the game, i know 7City are pretty established.

I’m using 7city for the 1st time. Hoping their online night classes are helpful.

cool thanks. Dont seem to be able to find anything on Quartic at all, which is a bit annoying. Their brochure looked pretty good so would really like to hear some feedback

I used 7city for level 1 and no complaints. In london, Tom Gordon for example was excellent. For level2 I had to pay and paid more attention to detail. 7city did nto offer groups as small as Quartic. Went for Quartic and do not regret the decision. They really can look after you individually and Nick in particular is an excellent tutor. All the materials are top notch even though they may not have been around for as long. Also very flexible with regards to what you get off them.