Question 46 Mock????

Given the situation, to me all the proposed answers are incorrect. WTF? is CFAI want to mess up with me? They better becareful. Go tell them I am not gonna fuc*****p again this year. Sorry guys for my lanquage, I am just mad. how can I trust those ppl with paper if the cannot get the s***t together.

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Given the situation, to me all the proposed > answers are incorrect. WTF? is CFAI want to mess > up with me? They better becareful. Go tell them I > am not gonna fuc*****p again this year. > > Sorry guys for my lanquage, I am just mad. how can > I trust those ppl with paper if the cannot get the > s***t together. Tibwa, I don’t see anything wrong with Qn 46. Now that you have vented your frustration … can you tell us what is your doubt?

heer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > tibwa Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Given the situation, to me all the proposed > > answers are incorrect. WTF? is CFAI want to > mess > > up with me? They better becareful. Go tell them > I > > am not gonna fuc*****p again this year. > > > > Sorry guys for my lanquage, I am just mad. how > can > > I trust those ppl with paper if the cannot get > the > > s***t together. > > > Tibwa, > > I don’t see anything wrong with Qn 46. Now that > you have vented your frustration … can you tell > us what is your doubt? If you want to reduce your 60% to 20% from midcap to buy increase your exposure in bond. You cannot buy US mid cap equity futures. By doing that, you would have increase you exposure more. You cannot sell US large equity as well, you will have beta mismatch, because midcap has large cap has different beta and the guy does not have any exposure to large cap anyway.