question bank question...

I have started solving questions from q bank… I am not getting all answers right… Anybody who is getting all answers right…or near to almost right what would be % of correct answers you guys are giving?/?

this is not an exam where you get a 100% right. everybody makes mistakes (sounds awfully like the hanna montana song), but that is the truth. So long as you are learning from your own mistakes, no one else’s score should matter to you. And anyway what is the guarantee that someone who says they get everything right today will do the same on the exam day, which is when it really matters.

I wanted to compare myself to other guys…so that atleast I know how much more efforts I do need to put in… I mean Whether I am lagging way behind or I am on the border…

it is really no indication. whatever be the situation, and believe me I have been through a L1 failure once in June last year, before finally getting past it in Dec… you do not need peer pressure to cope with in addition to preparing for a really tough examination.

thnx cpk