Question for Numi

Hey Numi Quick questions. I hear that you are going to school in the Fall. Are you still doing resume prep advice in your free time until then? I ask because I will be going through recruiting in the fall and would be interested in some help prior to that. Let me know if you have any free time before then. THanks!

I have another question: I can sizzle like bacon, I am made with an egg, I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg, I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole, I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole, What am I?

Hey rhyme – yeah, drop me an e-mail with some additional color on your background, and I can respond with some information on my offerings and how I can customize them to your background and needs. Also, I have maximized my capacity for career services this week due to an unusually large number of requests that came in over the weekend and yesterday. However, if you don’t mind a turnaround on Monday, May 17 or anytime thereafter, I can definitely help you.

CFACurse Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have another question: > > > > I can sizzle like bacon, > I am made with an egg, > I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg, > I peel layers like onions, but still remain > whole, > I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a > hole, > > What am I? Sperm

a snake

nh1977 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > a snake +1

CFACurse Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have another question: > > > > I can sizzle like bacon, > I am made with an egg, > I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg, > I peel layers like onions, but still remain > whole, > I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a > hole, > > What am I? Uncircumcised.