Question regarding CFA online exams

Hi I’m planning to take the CFA online exam this weekend. Does it tell you what the questions you did wrong at the end? Perhaps explanation as well? So that we can study our weakness. I was assuming that the real test will be much harder, but someone (friend’s friend) who passed the test said the real test is actually easier. Can anybody share his experience on this? This might be a dumb question, what is the passing score for CFA exams? Thanks.

PLEASE DO A SEARCH THRO THE FORUM. HAS BEEN ANSWERED, RE-ANSWERED, UNANSWERED MANY TIMES BEFORE. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO POST A MESSAGE LIKE THIS>>> SO CLOSE TO THE EXAM >>>> CP

1. immediate feedback on right or wrong answer and you cant go back a question to review it 2. you get a pdf at the end with all anwers, LOS for the problem, and an explanation. 3. breaks down your performance per topic how you performed on each topic.

the online CFAI online test vary on dificulty - some will be a joke and some will be hard, I dont think they are harder than the actual exam though. The real exam will be harder just because you will not be in your confort zone and the nerves will kick in. and by the way… your aiming for about 70% to pass.

thanks