Question - Schweser 3-Day Seminar?

Hello, I’m thinking taking this seminar in Philly 4/15-4/17. The instructor is Kent Baker. I’ve been to one of these intensive weekend programs before where the level of value added was significantly dependent on the instructor. Has anyone had this instructor before? Please advise as I think it will be worthwhile with the right instructor driving it along. Thanks

ARe u sure level 2 is offered by Kent (see below)? From video lessons, I liked Kent; Seminar Information Philadelphia 3-Day (April 15-17, 2011) Instructor: Bijesh Tolia Seminar Dates: 04/15/11 08:30am - 05:30pm 04/16/11 08:30am - 05:30pm 04/17/11 08:30am - 04:30pm Seminar Location: Pennsylvania Convention Center One Convention Center Place Philadelphia, PA 19107-2299 United States

That’s right he’s doing Level I. Does anyone have any feedback on Bijesh Tolia?

I’d like to know what others think of Bijesh

I’m also considering taking this… anyone have any comments about Bijesh, or the review classes in general? Think it helps?

Bijesh is some how also the level 2 manager at Kaplan Schweser. But he’s bad. He made a poor attempt in teaching long lived assets in level 2 video series. I don’t recommend him. I’d say he sucks actually. Anyways, let others reply.

areyouserious Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bijesh is some how also the level 2 manager at > Kaplan Schweser. But he’s bad. He made a poor > attempt in teaching long lived assets in level 2 > video series. I don’t recommend him. I’d say he > sucks actually. Anyways, let others reply. +1

I appreciate your feedback on Bijesh. If his instruction is half as poor as you describe this 3 Day seminar is probably not worth my time or money. Though he does have a goog bio. Is it that he just reads the textbooks? Poor Communicator?

Anyone have feedback on Andrew Holmes? He is the instructor for the 3-day seminar coming up in Atlanta. Thanks in advance.

LloydDobler Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone have feedback on Andrew Holmes? He is the > instructor for the 3-day seminar coming up in > Atlanta. Thanks in advance. Go for it !! He’s great.

Just finished the Chicago review with Andy Holmes. I love his style and I get a lot out of his methods.

Thanks for the feedback areyouserious and tctreasury. Tctreasury - was every subject covered well or were FSA/Equity the main focus? I feel pretty good about FSA/Equity but not Derivs, PM, Quant. Did you have weak areas going into the review that you feel better about now?

Andy Holmes is very good. I am just finishing up my achieve videos from Chicago 3 day.

Andrew Holmes is good and funny