Question

I have not read these boards in awhile so excuse me if this is a repeat question (which I imagine it is.) When I registed for the CFA Level II Exam, do they send me the CFAI books free? Is all the information that I need to know included in these books? In addition, which is the cheapest CFA notes (Schweser, Stalla?) Thanks a lot in advance.

"When I registed for the CFA Level II Exam, do they send me the CFAI books free? " Yes, its encountered in your exam fees "Is all the information that I need to know included in these books? " Yes "In addition, which is the cheapest CFA notes (Schweser, Stalla?) " Who knows - perhaps ebay

“When I registed for the CFA Level II Exam, do they send me the CFAI books free? " Yes, its encountered in your exam fees” Encountered? Embedded, perhaps?

Yes, professor smartas*. did you sign up?

No sign up yet…I thought they extended it until October 3rd? If I ever get banned from AF, I’m coming back as Professor Smartas*…no question. Thanks.

H baby - I was gonna register today, but could use to hang on to some extra spending money for my week-long trip back to Canada next week. When’d they extend the deadline?