quick excel question...

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AANNNYYYWAAYYYZZZ… you are hip enough to spell words with a Z but not hip to use the sort function in excel? Ok Mr. Front Office Seller

Should I sell CVS?

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SkipE99 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > AANNNYYYWAAYYYZZZ… > > > you are hip enough to spell words with a Z but not > hip to use the sort function in excel? Ok Mr. > Front Office Seller wow

squirrel.master Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Should I sell CVS? I say hold, but I am no front office seller

great…maybe i should just change my screen name ID to Front Office Seller…and i say sell

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > great…maybe i should just change my screen name > ID to Front Office Seller…and i say sell My vote would be GlengarryGlenRoss but that’s just one man’s opinion.

JTMarlin? Jon Thains Marlin? AffleckinBoilerRoom? I deserve it all…i know it.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m a front office seller too so I know what > > skipe99 is going through. When my assistant is > out > > of the office I use smoke signals to > communicate > > since I don’t know how to use a non-rotary > phone, > > and I get my news via ham radio because that > damn > > television thingy is just too difficult to > > operate. But that’s aight because I’m a front > > office seller and I don’t need to know how to > use > > these technological doohickies that are beneath > > me. > > 495 posts since JANAURY!!! LOL!!! > > you spend way too much time on AF to ever sell > anything…im starting to wonder if you are really > Daj224. > > I think its nice that you may have replaced your > momma with a forum and have developed a following > amongst strangers that you will never meet. You > post constantly on this forum day in and day out > and I give you about 6 months before we never hear > from you on this forum again. > > AANNNYYYWAAYYYZZZ… > > Now that i have put you in your place,whats the > big deal about a FO guy not knowing how to sort > items in Excel??? i said it was a “quick” excel > question and got the answer to my question within > a couple minutes. > > BITE ME AF NEWBIE…your still a young > grasshopper, i dont care what anyone says Relax man. Us front office sellers need to stick together. Screw this technology computer crap, it’s all beneath us. In fact, I’m not even typing right now. I dictate to my asistant and he types on AF for me. Hold on. Hey Billy, you spelled “assistant” wrong. What? Are you talking back to me? Why you little f…ERW@########%%…32#@#@#…$#@w1#!!!4#@… sorry, where was I? Oh yeah, us front office sellers, we’re too bad@ss to deal with this menial bullsh!t. If it requires electricity I can hire someone else to operate it for me while I’m busy selling front office stuff.

uhhh…you pretty much already said that

Yeah, Billy’s going to get a caning for that. Assistants these days…

lol…who ARE you John Thains!!!

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SkipE99 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I’m a front office seller too so I know what > > > skipe99 is going through. When my assistant > is > > out > > > of the office I use smoke signals to > > communicate > > > since I don’t know how to use a non-rotary > > phone, > > > and I get my news via ham radio because that > > damn > > > television thingy is just too difficult to > > > operate. But that’s aight because I’m a front > > > office seller and I don’t need to know how to > > use > > > these technological doohickies that are > beneath > > > me. > > > > 495 posts since JANAURY!!! LOL!!! > > > > you spend way too much time on AF to ever sell > > anything…im starting to wonder if you are > really > > Daj224. > > > > I think its nice that you may have replaced > your > > momma with a forum and have developed a > following > > amongst strangers that you will never meet. > You > > post constantly on this forum day in and day > out > > and I give you about 6 months before we never > hear > > from you on this forum again. > > > > AANNNYYYWAAYYYZZZ… > > > > Now that i have put you in your place,whats the > > big deal about a FO guy not knowing how to sort > > items in Excel??? i said it was a “quick” excel > > question and got the answer to my question > within > > a couple minutes. > > > > BITE ME AF NEWBIE…your still a young > > grasshopper, i dont care what anyone says > > Relax man. Us front office sellers need to stick > together. Screw this technology computer crap, > it’s all beneath us. In fact, I’m not even typing > right now. I dictate to my asistant and he types > on AF for me. Hold on. Hey Billy, you spelled > “assistant” wrong. What? Are you talking back to > me? Why you little > f…ERW@########%%…32#@#@#… > …$#@w1#!!!4#@… sorry, > where was I? Oh yeah, us front office sellers, > we’re too bad@ss to deal with this menial > bullsh!t. If it requires electricity I can hire > someone else to operate it for me while I’m busy > selling front office stuff. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! DAMMIT!!! This is the freaking best one ever!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA shiet… oh man. i’m tearing up from laughing so hard!! Thanks a bunch!!!

ok. maybe i got my ace handed to me. im never messing with JTLD again.

He is quite entertaining when he’s not being a pervert. hahahaha