Quick List of all the Important Concepts for Level 1

Hi all, I was just wondering…does anyone have a quick list of all the important concepts of the material for level 1. It will be really helpful for a quick revesion before giving a mock test and the actual exam. Regards AB.

Yes: Ethics Quants Economics Accounting Corporate Governance Equity Fixed Income Derivatives Alternative Investments Portfolio Management.

LOL! You missed corporate finance though. OP: Everything is important. If you need a summary spend some cash on the Eleventh Hour or Secret Sauce soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes: > > Ethics > Quants > Economics > Accounting > Corporate Governance > Equity > Fixed Income > Derivatives > Alternative Investments > Portfolio Management.

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes: > > Ethics > Quants > Economics > Accounting > Corporate Governance > Equity > Fixed Income > Derivatives > Alternative Investments > Portfolio Management. LOL, what is corporate governance or accounting ? did i miss smthg ? just kidding

SODDY1979: THX FOR THE HELPFUL INFORMATION…GOOD JOB.

abhinav1985 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SODDY1979: > > THX FOR THE HELPFUL INFORMATION…GOOD > JOB. How can anyone list the most important concepts over an exam that covers 3000 pages, and 70+ readings…

Yeah it was a rather silly request to begin with…

I think when he said most important concepts he wanted to say most frequently asked concepts to start on the mock. Like someone said before if you can get hold of secret sause or eleventh hour from Elan., it will give you pretty good overview. I was in a similar situation and thought if something can give me a quick overview so I started with end of the chapter summaries but ended up spending a lot of time reading the whole notes one more time. I would say if you have gone through the material one time. EOC summaries clubbed with formula sheet give you a pretty good overview to start and once you have hold of the basic concepts, you can start attempting mock. Find out weak area and work on them. But, I wouldn’t recommend spending a lot of time on the review one more time especially if you are running out of time, and after finishing ending up in a similar situation that I am not prepared enough and need to review again. How many times can you really review the material? It’s hard to be a in perfect situation with such a mammoth volume.