Quick Qs on FRM

CFA likes to do that from time to time.

Totally agree that BT Notes are not good. Schweser ones are not as high quality as the CFA Notes by Schweser, but doable.

BT Videos, Practice Ques and forum are superb.

Suggest a combination of BT Videos, Practice ques and forum (Tier2) and also Schweser Notes. Supplement with core reading topic wise if reqd - you may not require it though if your basics and understanding are decent.

I don’t have that kind of money to throw around a mixture of BT,Schweser,GARP (~ 300*3=900?)that is why i am asking for the cheapest/optimal material :P…

So if you had to choose one package which one would it be ?

GARP,BT,or Schweser?

I am thinking Schweser for its superior notes + all the free sample exams i can find.

I don’t think you need to buy from all of them unless you are talking about their practice questions/exams. You know, there is something called google.

obviously i am not gonna buy from all of them lol

I tried to tell you an optimum combination that generally helps. What made me an FRM was more heavy on my degree notes and practical experience.

If you want a single choice - Buy BT.

Schweser notes are easily available on a sharing basis. Core readings - well these are part of books some of which you would be happy to invest in for long term - or else googlable.