Quick question

D-day is coming close, in the next few days I m thinking of doing Q-Bank to drill the knowledge/concepts into my mind one last time, or do the EOC.

I guess you’d say EOC is way better, the reason im hesistated is EOC questions are pretty limited, not much vignettes for you to work on, in some sections they dont even have vignegte at all, so personally i dont find it very useful in helping me deal with different situations

Q-bank may not be as good as EOC, but the pros is they urge you to think from different aspects of a problem/concepts.

So, what would you do in next, says, 5 days? ( that’s the amount of time I spare for concept drilling)/

Cheers. Let’s rock this!

I suggest coughing up 40 bucks and doing a sample, or doing one of the CFAI mocks. Andy Holmes suggested you cut Q Bank completely in the last month and I tend to agree. All you should really focus on is flashcards, your notes, and practice tests. Taking whole vignettes really trains your mind and demystifies the test a bit. You’ll start recognizing common traps, and not simply focus on plug and chug concept grinders. Tough it out, I say do mocks open book for the first few, then let it rip next week. Best of luck.

I agree with MissCleo. If you must do Qbank, select the advanced questions only… the others are too easy to prepare you for what the exam will be like. I am a re-taker and feel that one of my biggest mistakes was concentrating my prep on the Qbank questions vs. the CFAI EoC.

I agree with MissCleo. If you must do Qbank, select the advanced questions only… the others are too easy to prepare you for what the exam will be like. I am a re-taker and feel that one of my biggest mistakes was concentrating my prep on the Qbank questions vs. the CFAI EoC.