Quirky Must do's before the exam (day before)

A massage to relax the body and mind - booked layout my favorite exam clothes - extra roomy and comfortable (favorite shirt has holes on the back) check pens, calculators, ticket, lunch money and ipod are packed early bed time

dont for get pencils (and i bring an eraser).

Don’t forget to have a quicky

who else is going right to the end…i’m not closing my books until 11PM friday night before I go to bed.

I might just lay in bed and read some end of chapter summaries or look at flash cards but thats it.

5 O’clock hard stop on Friday.

8PM for me on friday… then movie…then bed…

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t forget to have a quicky lol - I will miss you snappy humor when we are done with L3 this summer. however, one of the golden rules before a big game … you should not sap your energy with any quickies … [soccer/football rules] :wink:

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 5 O’clock hard stop on Friday. same … off for my massage appointment by then.

pfff BS. Quicky is a must - helps you relax

No studying for me after 11pm Thursday night. Friday is gym time, a bit of mall cruising, and alot of drug dealing and killing from playing Grand Theft Auto IV.

I thought you were supposed to eat lots of carbs before a big game :slight_smile: Also, I did say Quicky not Marathon :wink:

don’t forget to bring a towel and relieve… some … tension…

The Edge Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bigwilly Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Don’t forget to have a quicky > > lol - I will miss you snappy humor when we are > done with L3 this summer. however, one of the > golden rules before a big game … you should not > sap your energy with any quickies … :wink: some boxers dont have sex 6 weeks before the fight.

hasn’t anyone seem Rocky? “Not now Adrianne!”

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pfff BS. Quicky is a must - helps you relax I thought u were a virgin ? ??

Rudeboi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp_sci_kid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > pfff BS. Quicky is a must - helps you relax > > > I thought u were a virgin ? ?? true, sometimes i forget myself :frowning:

Quirky = Quicky. I agree, helps you relax.