Quiting for sure if fail

June 08 band 10 failure if 2nd time fail…no point to test myself further…

How are you feeling? Many say they feel worse the second time!

NorthernCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How are you feeling? Many say they feel worse the > second time! Knock on wood, but I thought the December exam was easy. I was a band 10 Juner too. These words may come back to haunt me tomorrow.

I just hope I see PASS so I can stop kicking myself for the 5-10 questions I messed up on that I should’ve gotten right

I agree with the 5-10 questions I messed up on that I should have gotten right…i just hope those questions arent the reason i failed (if i fail). I felt great coming out of the exam and was in line with the community sentiment that the AM was much easier than the PM session. No use in wondering now because we’ll know in less than 24hours.

I’m in the same situation - band 10 june - but I will def. give it one more try should tomorrow not go in my favor…my magic number is 3. Oddly enough, I also felt more confident in June. I think it had to do with it being the first attempt, coupled with the fact that I left the exam knowing that I did fairly well (not well enough!). My downfall in June was Quant (below 50). This time I think I did extremely well in that section but Ethics still haunts me…we shall soon see. Ditchdigger2CFA (aka KJH) - you had almost the exact same score distribution as I did. I recall a conversation we had post exam results in 08. Hope we make it this time! You seem very confident…

Interesting going back i can probably think of 8 questions for sure that i got wrong. SAD!

I though both the FI and Equity sections were much harder in December than in June. So was AI!!!

can body share any there experience of there june attempt like whether june papers were simple or decemeber paper?

Ditch I am in the same boat…it was def easier…not sure if i just knew the material that much better I failed quant miserably in June and that was what killed me but I know I smoked it in december sooo we will see…if I fail I am done.

With grace of God and well wishing of you all, I finally passed in 2nd attempt. All sections > 70% I am thankful to all those who contributed on this forum and kept me motivated. Those of you who didn’t able to make it. There is always light at the end of tunnel. You just need to reach there. beingthatguy …Congrats (including to all those who failed last time falling in Band 10 like me).

geranimo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > With grace of God and well wishing of you all, I > finally passed in 2nd attempt. > > All sections > 70% > > I am thankful to all those who contributed on this > forum and kept me motivated. Those of you who > didn’t able to make it. There is always light at > the end of tunnel. You just need to reach there. > > beingthatguy …Congrats (including to all those > who failed last time falling in Band 10 like me). Congratulations, geranimo! Hope to see you in class then (we’re live now, Level II).