Quiz: performance attribution

Macro Performance: At fund sponsor level, rate-of-return and value metric T/F? Micro Performance: At fund sponsor level, rate-of-return and value metric T/F? ‘extracted from qbank’

T,F

darkstar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > T,F That’s what I chose, but it was wrong…

so, what was the correct answer?

T, T Qbank says Macro performance is carried out at the fund sponsor level, micro performance at the investment manager level. Both rate-of-return (percentage terms) and value metrics (monetary terms) are used. Someone explains it?

anyone to help?

I’d say it must be an error in Qbank. In all of the examples I’ve seen, micro attribution is done at the investment manager level and only gives you rate of return metrics, not value metrics. So it has to be T,F.

LobsterBoy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’d say it must be an error in Qbank. In all of > the examples I’ve seen, micro attribution is done > at the investment manager level and only gives you > rate of return metrics, not value metrics. So it > has to be T,F. I like this. I am behaving ‘anchoring’. :slight_smile: question closed, thanks