rahul roy banned

Thanks

Did you know I’m a huge Tolkien nerd or was that coincidence? Either way, that’s the nicest thing anyone’s said to me over the internet. Thank you.

it also would seem to be the first recorded instance of anyone using the internet to say something nice. Where do we go from here?

For the past two days, since the great fall of CvM, WC has erupted into an epic battle zone (complete with battling trolls). What else would I picture with my overactive imagination? Of course STL is Legolas. Bchad is Gandalf… or maybe Elrond. Itera is a little green frog (sorry, what is up with that avatar)

hashtag is smeagol

People flip out until the mods ban RR and they said it was based on their own independent discussion. wink

I’ll be Galadriel.

^ you got it

+1 on making me famous, too wink

Second most powerful elf of all time (and way cooler than the first). A very good choice really.

Who was the most powerful elf? Will Farrell’s character?

What did I miss here? Did the Bchad and RR bromance go sour?

KMD- And naturally you’d be Shelob, with your healthy BMI and all.

#loveu

I think RR and CvM will go down as AF legends…the same as that qqbee guy and blake.

numi = theodred king

I’ll answer this even if you were joking because, damn it, I love this crap.

Feanor was the most powerful elf. He was also a total dick and the entity most responsible for all the bad stuff that happens in Tolkien’s universe not named Melkor/Morgoth.

Edit: numi would clearly be Turgon. A BSD that rarely appears anywhere but when he does he brings the fire.

So RR is banned!

He was trully an unique and unpredictable genius.RR has a great fan following here in India among CFA students.I personally met him while we were preparing for FRM exams.He has finished ACCA,FRM exams but unfortunately failed CFA this time due to personal reasons.I wonder how he annoyed all of you here because he used to be really very nice and creative person.

JDV is Tom Bombadil?

i don’t think genius is the word you were looking for…

RR was a very nice creative person?

maybe in real life. but certainly not on AF

Hmm…maybe we should bring him back?

Don’t worry, I’m sure be back in reincarnated form.