Rahul Roy's Celebration Evening

RR teaches Igor how to put a condom on

Dude, that was a brillant little short story. No joke, you should be writing. You definitely have some serious talent. I could read an entire book like that!!

lol

Rahul hastily applied deodorant and grabbed the white polo that lay pressed on his bed. He bent over to tie his brown leather shoes and stood up to look himself in the wall mirror. The sliver of doubt had been vanquished and great breath of accomplishment passed through his body. The self nod of approval made him position his shoulders a little further back from their base. The moment was finally here. Rahul grabbed his keys from the kitchen countertop divide, closed his laptop, and made his way toward the communal to catch the elevator. As he secured the door, the elevator chimed and Aditi stepped out into hallway. She was dressed in a pink salwar kameez with gold trimming on the lining of the cleavage. Coming from a late night at the university, Aditi was famished and exhausted. The band of shoulder bag pinned down her charcoal braided hair. She and Rahul would exchange general cordials regarding the academic lifestyle, but nothing more. Aditi was a graduate student at Bhagini Nivedita College with aspirations to become a professor of Chemistry. She grew up in Machilipatnam, which she never revealed to anyone for fear of ridicule. To be from Machilipatnam meant that you were from a fisherman’s family. In such a caste culture, labels like these were cement on your feet for upward mobility.

Almost daily, Rahul would often pleasure himself in the shower while rehearsing fantasies and different sexual scenarios involving Aditi. He would try and fight these urges with pushups and lunges, but inevitably his hands would find their way to his genitals in the shower until he purged himself of these desires. The general nature of sex meant Rahul feel uncomfortable. His urges were something that broke his mold of self discipline. They made him feel vulnerable, weak. He had yet to accept sex as an integral part of nature; a common weakness shared amongst men and men that ensures the multiplication of species.

Hi Rahul!” Aditi’s eyes were green olives, welcoming. Strands of hair had escaped her braid and were resting on the smooth skin of her neckline.

Hello Aditi” Rahul said with a smile. “You are coming in, I am going out!

“O_n a Tuesday evening! So unlike you Rahul!_” Aditi was flirtatious, inviting more conversation as she ran her fingers through the escaped hairs to place them above her right ear. She surprised by what she perceived a more outgoing, confident Rahul.

I am out to celebrate. I just passed L2 of the CFA exam. One more to go… Going to meet my friend in the Shahdara district. ”

Aditi’s face lit up with excitement and her smile made Rahul forget his surroundings. “Congratulations Rahul! That’s great news!” She was unaware that her posture had unintentionally created a crease in her kameez, revealing a small glimpse of the tops of her breasts. Rahul stole a glance, then looked down and away as to not call attention to what he had conjured in his mind hundreds of times before.

Thank you, It feels good to get it out of the way." The conversation paused momentarily, but enough to signal that it was up to Rahul to provide the basis for the continuation. While Rahul was racking his brain for the next piece of conversation, his hand reached out and pressed the down elevator button.The elevator had not moved and the doors opened immediately.

Well, I am on my way. Have a good night.” Rahul reluctantly pressed the button for the ground floor, his conscious screaming at him to ask her about her day.

Good night Rahul! And Congratulations!”

The doors of the elevator shut and Rahul hit the back of his head against the antiquated elevator door and repeated softly to himself : “Damnit… Damnit.”

^

1 more gem.

YESSS!!!

I’ve bee waiting all day for this. THANK YOU.

Nice stories OP…

Can you write about how RR teaches English to qqqbee and improves qqqbee’s writing and speaking skills immensely and also fights with the CFAI for qqqbee’s results which finally ends in RR’s and qqqbee’s victory

OP’s writing style looks eerily similar to Ayn Rand’s to me. Does anybody else feel the same?

Why are there people obsessed with this Rahul Ray fellow. Nobody gives a crap

a nice blend of “Catcher in the Rye” and “The Sun Also RIses”.

Is this an ethics case? Is Rahul Roy’s statement compliant with the CFA Standards of Professional Conduct?

A. Yes.

B. No, it violates Standard III© Misrepresentation.

C. No, it violates Standard VII(B) Reference to the CFA Institute, the CFA Designation, and the CFA Program.

this is serious genius stuff--------cant wait for more--------

Maaate, is Willa a CFA Level 2 vignette writer? If not, he should be…this is good stuff.

leveraged sell-out? is that you?

What is going on here?

wow this was an interesting read.